Super Mario 63 Super Mario 63

To "Super Mario 63"

_//Animation

You're good with sprites, sadly their not yours, so the animation is not good.

_//Sound

Overused same old sounds over and over again everytime.

_//Story

Unorginal like hell, I'm very sorry but this game didn't do it for me...

Vote: 2

Rating: 4

Little Wheel Little Wheel

To "Little Wheel"

_//Animation

Really, really good! So much details in the falling robots, and in the movement, unbelieveable smooth too. When the robot falls you see the lights also disappearing because of the way and direction he falls, so that's really really good, shows effort. It seems you are really good at this, I suggest you make something different then a point and click, most people rather have their own way of making a story instead of one way.

_//Sound

It's good, I don't know why but somehow music like this did fit in a robot game, so that's also a good job, I guess.

_//Story

A bit old, town in trouble, hero has to save. Oh well, atleast there is a story.

Vote: 4

Rating: 8

ROLY-POLY Cannon 2 ROLY-POLY Cannon 2

To "ROLY-POLY Cannon 2"

_//Animation

Just a regular gravity, I assume? I don't think you animated that much yourself.

_//Sound

Non stop the whole time the same cannon sound and the same enemy sound is really boring, and the same loop over and over again didn't ask me to stay.

_//Story

No objective so far I have seen, the levels just get harder, that's good though. But next time, perhaps a storyline?

Vote: 4

Rating: 8

Stackle Stackle

To "Stackle"

_//Animation

The animation was alright, just smooth, not too crappy. Maybe could've done something in the background.

_//Sound

Smooth music, made it kind of boring in my opinion.

_//Story

There wasn't really a story, an objective, that kept me going to want more, so that's a pity.

Vote: 3